Monday, September 29, 2014

International Coffee Day

In celebration of International Coffee Day I have created a collage with a selection of my Instagram photos



"Coffee is a language in itself"
Jackie Chan

"I am a coffee fanatic.  Once you go to proper coffee, you can't go back.  You cannot go back."
Hugh Laurie

"I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community."
Howard Schultz

"I love coming home to Melbourne.  The first thing I do is have a coffee.  It's just so much better here than anywhere else.  It's better than in Italy and I travel a lot."
Curtis Stone

"When I visited coffee farms in Ethiopia, the farmers could not believe we spend a week's wages in their country on a cup of coffee in ours, because they see so little of the profits. 
Oxfam's fair trade campaign helps right this wrong."
Colin Firth
 

No comments:

Post a Comment