Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Introduction


Welcome to EphesiansFour12
a shared journey of faith and leadership development 
as I pursue a passion for the LORD, the LOST, LIFE and LEADERSHIP


Together, with my wife Vanessa, we are the Officers in Charge of The Salvation Army in Solomon Islands, based in Honiara. We are very proud parents of twins, Rebekah & Adam, who are living and working in Melbourne, Australia. We have been in full time ministry for 21 years with appointments at Palmerston Corps in the Northern Territory (4 years); Horsham Corps in country Victoria (4 years); Noarlunga Corps in Adelaide, South Australia (8 years); Cranbourne Corps in Melbourne, Victoria (5 years); and now serving in Solomon Islands.  

Our current appointment has us serving a new but growing expression of The Salvation Army that is now represented in four Provinces.



I have often said that there are not enough Sundays in a year to share all that God has placed on my heart, so this blog serves as an outlet to express what I am discovering in my faith and leadership journey.  Feel free to interact with this blog and share within your circles of influence to unleash a passion for the LORD, the LOST, LIFE and LEADERSHIP in others!

You can also follow our mission journeys at


Follow me on Twitter @EphesiansFour12 


No comments:

Post a Comment