Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Your Pursuit Of God And A Generous Life Will Give You A Fuller & Richer Life

40 Day Spiritual Journey to a More Generous Life
Day 31 - Your Pursuit Of God And A Generous Life Will Give You A Fuller & Richer Life
 
"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers."  (3 John 2-3)    
 
One of the paradoxes of giving is that the giver is often more blessed than the receiver.  There have been so many times in my life where I have been blessed beyond measure when I have extended God's generosity to me and my family to others.  In fact, whenever we have been on mission trips, for example, we have always come away feeling as though we have gained more than we have given and are richer for the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment